- Perfect surface and print quality for DLP 3d printers
- 100% ash-free burnout for direct casting of jewelry. You may easily cast 21k, 18k, 14k gold or silver
- Can be used for any type of jewelry including engraving, smooth surface, high details or filigree jewelry.
- No need for post-curing: Only wash with ethyl alcohol and dry with air then it is ready for casting.
- Use of standard burnout cycle, no need for special treatment
- Not smelly or dangerous for health
PowerCast Burn Opaque
PowerCast Burn Opaque is a special 100% ash-free castable resin that is formulated for DLP 3d printers in order to get perfect printing and direct casting quality in jewelry manufacturing.
Casting 3D Printer Resins
Our R&D team has been continuously working closely with goldsmiths and casting houses in order to optimize our various resins.
We have developed the following resins:
- PowerCast Burn for outstanding 100% ash-free casting
- PowerCast Wax designed for stones micro-settings and smooth surface casting
- PowerCast Form resin is a castable resin specially developed for SLA 3D printers.
- PowerCast Solus is 100% ash-free castable resin specially developed for Solus 3D Printers.
- PowerCast Mold resin is a 3d printer resin that is hard and resistant designed for taking silicone or rubber molds