- Perfect surface and print quality for DLP 3d printers
- 100% ash-free burnout castable resins for direct casting of jewelry. Besides you may easily cast 21k, 18k, 14k gold or silver
- Can be used for any type of jewelry including engraving, smooth surface, high details or filigree jewelry.
- No need for post-curing: Only wash with ethyl alcohol and dry with air. After that it is ready for casting.
- Use of standard burnout cycle, and it doesn’t need for special treatment
- It is not smelly and dangerous for health as well.
PowerCast Opaque is a special 100% ash-free castable resins that is formulated for DLP 3d printers in order to get perfect printing and direct casting quality in jewelry manufacturing.
Casting 3D Printer Resins
Our R&D team has been continuously working closely with goldsmiths and casting houses in order to optimize our various resins.
We have developed the following castable resins
- PowerCast Burn has amazing results and it’s 100% ash-free casting
- PowerCast Dark has been developed specifically for direct casting of jewelry with high details.
- PowerCast Wax is a resin which designed for stones micro-settings and smooth surface casting as well.
- PowerCast Form resin is a castable resin and specially developed for SLA 3D printers.
- PowerCast Solus is on the other hand, 100% ash-free castable resin which developed for Solus 3D Printers.
- PowerCast RTV resin is a 3d printer resin that is hard and resistant designed for taking silicone molds